- In MAY, Charli finished her eighth musical 'Dyseheart', based loosely on her first project 'Eternally Yours' and is now working on her ninth 'Prodigy'.
- In MARCH, she rewrote her original project 'Ei8ht', adapting it from an opera to a book musical with a new score, story and characters.
- In FEBRUARY, she finished her seventh musical 'Blink'.
- In SEPTEMBER, Charli finished her sixth musical '12 Days' adapting her award winning screenplay by the same name.
- In JULY, she finished her fifth musical 'Bound' based on the true story of Doctor James Barry.
- In MAY, she recorded and engineered a concept album for her musical 'Fallen' (recorded by a full cast remotely during Lockdown!).
The title song 'Colour' from her show 'Colours' was selected as a finalist in the 2020 Stiles and Drewe Best New Song Prize and performed by West End star, Fra Fee.
- In APRIL, she finished writing her fourth show 'Fallen', a biopic musical about 17th Century scientist, Robert Hooke, with an original math rock score.
- In MARCH, her original screenplay called '12 Days' won Best Screenplay at the 2020 London Independent Film Festival.
- In FEBRUARY, she was one of four international winners of the 2020 NMI New voices project, showcasing new musical theatre by under 25 year olds in Hollywood.
- In NOVEMBER, Charli completed an original, Celtic inspired musical, 'Colours'.
- In SEPTEMBER, she organised and produced a professional concept album recording for her musical 'Eternally Yours' at Soho Sonic Studios, Oxford Circus.
- In JULY, she directed and produced a sold out run of '8' in the Other Palace Theatre Studio space.
She was invited to take the same version of ‘8’ to the Asylum Steampunk Festival in the August Bank Holiday (which also sold out).
- In FEBRUARY, she organised and produced a professional concept album recording of her musical '8' at Fiction Studios, Holborn, with an original cast of 5.
Her five minute animated except of '8' (animated by Charli), won BEST SHORT FILM and was OVERALL WINNER of the 2019 Moving Image Awards, judged by the BFI and industry film critics.
- In 2017, she wrote an original, anime inspired J-Rock musical, 'Eternally Yours'.
- In 2015, she wrote a feature length Disney screenplay, 'Switched' (based loosely on the 'Prince and the Pauper') with 10 original, fully produced songs which was favourably critiqued by a Disney Theatrical producer in New York.
- In 2013, Tim Minchin and Dennis Kelly chose her original scene, song and new character to be performed by the cast of 'Matilda the Musical' at the Cambridge Theatre, as part of a national competition by the RSC, ‘Write Here Write Now’.
I am a 21 year old one person
creative team, devising new original
musical theatre for screen and stage
(concept, book, music and lyrics)
- Charli wrote an original Steampunk opera ballet '8'.
- She was invited to perform a few songs from the show at the Asylum Steampunk Festival in Lincoln (the largest of its kind in the world) in the summer, which attracted BBC Radio Lincolnshire to interview her and air some of the show’s music live.